How does it work?
- First you need to book A Consignment/Purchasing Appointment
- During your appointment we will look at 30 Items maximum
- All items must be clean, no scented detergents, hanging preferred but not mandatory (all hangers are returned)
- If items are by Exceptional Designer or Fine Jewelry they will be put on Consignment. All other items will be given a cash or trade offer
- If you have a large amount, as with an estate, we can offer a custom appointment for you. Please send us a message with some details and we will contact you with options.
- Every Saturday 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- check availability https://looksbetteronme.com/pages/schedule-an-appointment
Consignment % can vary for Specialty Items
Standard Consignment is a 60% shop 40% consignor
Items We Consider
- Womans Clothing
- All types of Jewelry
Any items left for consignment which are deemed imperfect prior to being entered into our computer system will be donated to local charity. Consignors are welcome to come and pick up payments (with 24 hr. notice) or We are happy to send a check once consignor contacts LBOM and authorizes payment. The consignor is responsible for locating their items at the end of the consignment period if they want to pick up any unsold items. All general merchandise is paid for at the consignment/purchasing appointment.